Hollywood Camera Work Support Product Support Causality Story Sequencer Script panel issues

Script panel issues

Script panel issues

Banquetburger
01-12-2024, 06:43 PM
Not sure if this is new with the latest update (3.2.11).
Everything's working as expected now (see the fix at point 3.), but something occurred at some point to cause the following:

When starting Causality the script panel is "hidden", and I have to grab the divider and drag it out to reveal the hidden script.
After revealing the panel and restarting Causality the layout reverts back to the script panel being hidden.
This occurs with Causality in both windowed and Full Screen modes.

When the script panel is set to "Docked" I can't edit anything.
The buttons along the top bar in the panel are also unresponsive.
If I switch the script panel to Windowed or Full Screen mode everything works as expected (text can be edited, top bar buttons work, etc).

3. (fix)
After switching the script panel to Full Screen and then back to Docked, everything works as intended.
Restarting Causality remembers my layout and the script panel continues to work as expected in Docked mode.
Perhaps the issue was focus-related?
A mystery.

Everything is fine now, posting this as a flag/help for anyone else that experiences the issue.

Max
Banquetburger
01-12-2024, 06:43 PM #1

Not sure if this is new with the latest update (3.2.11).
Everything's working as expected now (see the fix at point 3.), but something occurred at some point to cause the following:

When starting Causality the script panel is "hidden", and I have to grab the divider and drag it out to reveal the hidden script.
After revealing the panel and restarting Causality the layout reverts back to the script panel being hidden.
This occurs with Causality in both windowed and Full Screen modes.

When the script panel is set to "Docked" I can't edit anything.
The buttons along the top bar in the panel are also unresponsive.
If I switch the script panel to Windowed or Full Screen mode everything works as expected (text can be edited, top bar buttons work, etc).

3. (fix)
After switching the script panel to Full Screen and then back to Docked, everything works as intended.
Restarting Causality remembers my layout and the script panel continues to work as expected in Docked mode.
Perhaps the issue was focus-related?
A mystery.

Everything is fine now, posting this as a flag/help for anyone else that experiences the issue.

Max

perholmes
Per Holmes
01-12-2024, 09:29 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the post! I'm glad this addressed it.
perholmes
01-12-2024, 09:29 PM #2

Hi,

Thanks for the post! I'm glad this addressed it.